- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
UTS is located in the heart of Sydney's media district and it is little surprise that UTS has one of the most competitive communications programs in Australia. Whether your interest is in journalism, media studies, or writing, UTS offers a uniquely Australian perspective. Other strong subject areas you may study include information technology, business, design, and urban studies courses.
Two key features of the University of Technology Sydney (UTS) convey its character and appeal. First, the courses at UTS are progressive in nature, intellectually engaging and frequently industry linked. Second, a location in the very heart of Sydney, only minutes from the Central Railway Station and Darling Harbour. UTS has created a sticky campus concept and installed private rooms and study/lounge areas throughout campus that look like mini living rooms. Additionally, there are group work areas equipped with Smart Boards, plasma screens, and touch screen projectors.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- You'll be part of the community with your housing, which is normally in apartments in student-oriented neighborhoods around the University. The classroom buildings interspersed with office buildings, restaurants, and shops add vibrance to the local environment. The surrounding community is the campus. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program