- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
University of Sydney is Australia's oldest and most prestigious university. It is ranked 38th in the world in the 2013 QS World Rankings and is consistently among the top three universities in Australia. As a member of the Group of Eight, a coalition of leading Australian tertiary institutions, USyd offers you a range of strong academic courses usually with an Australian perspective. USyd has particular strengths in health and life sciences (including pre-med), humanities and engineering.
Located on the fringe of Sydney's Central Business District, the ivy-covered sandstone buildings of this vibrant and historic institution reflect its colonial heritage, while the modern architecture showcases a high-tech and multicultural direction.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia.
Additional Program Information
- GPA: 3.0 on a 4.0 scale
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program