- Edinburgh, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
Studying abroad at Stirling International Summer School allows you to study side-by-side with other international students in an incomparably beautiful area of Scotland. Choose from a four or eight week program with the opportunity to enroll in a wide variety of areas including business and management, politics, history, sports studies, international relations, English, and film and media studies. Many of the courses incorporate British or Scottish themes including Scotland on the Screen and Scottish History: The Jacobites, among others.
If you're looking for a memorable and productive way to spend your summer, then the Stirling International Summer School offers you the perfect solution. Each course offered during the University of Stirling International Summer School are worth 3 semester hours of credit. The program is offered for 4 or 8 weeks. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling: Firbush Activity Weekend, Luss Highland Games & The Hill House, Golf Championship, Highlands, and more...
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The University of Stirling is situated in an area of incomparable beauty. The University campus, which is built around a lake and 18th-century castle, sits on 350 acres of landscaped parkland. You'll be within easy reach of the Trossachs, a magnificent area of lakes and mountains that served as the setting for the well-known Hollywood production Rob Roy. You'll be able to spend many enjoyable hours exploring the region's beautiful, rustic landscape with its craggy mountains, rocky valleys, peaceful lakes, and secluded.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA recommended 2.9 GPA for consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program