- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
University of Queensland (UQ) is one of Australia’s oldest universities and is ranked in the top 50. Its picturesque sandstone courtyard leads into a campus with its own parkland, lakes and sporting grounds - a great setting for the many clubs and societies. You'll find advanced research laboratories, inspiring academics, and a campus culture that is conducive to academic debate and discovery. Outside of the classroom, hundreds of clubs and societies and modern accommodation options will further enhance the academic and cultural learning that takes place while you are abroad.
Located about five miles outside the center of Brisbane, UQ is a world leader in bio-technology, marine science, and engineering and offers a wide range of courses related to Australia in English, history, political science and sociology faculties. University of Queensland (UQ) offers many of the features you would expect to find at a research university of more than 35,000 in a city of almost 2 million. A large, green and open campus located on the Brisbane River, about five miles outside of the center of Brisbane provides an excellent base for your study abroad experience.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Australia's third largest city is a blend of modern buildings, and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors, or theater and music. With a vibrant central business district, beautiful neighborhoods with their own distinct character, and an active arts district along the Southbank, you'll have plenty of places to explore. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program