- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
University of New South Wales (UNSW) is a large and modern campus that caters to more than 50,000 high-achieving students from 120 countries. Established in 1949, it is ranked among the top 60 universities in the world, renowned for the quality of its graduates and its world-class research. UNSW enjoys an excellent reputation for the provision of intellectually challenging and engaging courses in commerce and economics and all strands of engineering. English literature is also strong, and there are a substantial number of courses that focus on Australia.
With an excellent reputation for the provision of intellectually challenging and engaging courses in commerce and economics and all strands of engineering as well as English literature and a substantial number of courses that focus on Australia, you'll be able to match your academic requirements, whether they be fulfilling major credits or simply distributional requirements. Outside the classroom, you'll find that your housing will offer the opportunity to live with other international students.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- At the University of New South Wales, you'll find a large and modern campus that caters to more than 50,000 students. UNSW is located in the Sydney suburbs, within a couple of miles of oceanside communities like Coogee Beach and Bondi Beach. It provide students with a wonderful mix of urban life and the outdoor environment for which Australia is so well-known. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.8 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program