- Manchester, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The University of Manchester is a world leading research institution with 25 Nobel Prize winners from within its staff and students. Its campus is blended into the surrounding city, a favorite destination of UK students due to its urban pulse and low cost of living compared to London. Manchester’s reputation for academic excellence extends to visiting students, who can take courses in a wide variety of subjects like theology, life sciences, psychology, fashion retailing, education, pre-law and engineering.
A mini-metropolis located in one of the most popular student cities with over 21,000 students, the University of Manchester holds nothing back. The university has one of the largest academic offerings of any single-site institution with choices ranging from fine arts and design to computer engineering. You can take courses across the curriculum and may even have the chance to study under one of the University's many Nobel Prize winners.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The large university campus absorbs and blends into the surrounding city of Manchester making for a dynamic university/city relationship. Considered by many to be the "capital" of northern England, the city pulses with energy. In addition to on-campus housing and student residences a short walk away, you can also live in the "Student Village" located in the Manchester suburb of Fallowfield. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Stonehenge & Bath · Adventure Weekend in Wales · Windsor Castle · Royal Ascot · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program