- Auckland, New Zealand
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
As a fully enrolled student at the university, you'll have hundreds of options available to you at the university's campus in the heart of the city. Field study options are also available in some areas giving you the opportunity to apply the concepts you are learning in the classroom to the real world.
The University of Auckland offers study abroad students a large comprehensive university in a lively and diverse multi-cultural city. The comprehensive nature of the university and the diversity of the city make Auckland a great place to study Maori and Pacific Studies, biological and marine sciences, engineering, anthropology, ethnology, business, psychology and more. The business school which is AACSB accredited is located in the newly completed Owen G Glenn building.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The city of Auckland is greatly impacted by its physical location between two harbors and is dotted by extinct volcanoes. It is called the "City of Sails" and on a summer's day it is obvious why - the whole population seems to be on beaches, or in yachts and fishing boats. As a participant in an Arcadia University program, you are guaranteed housing. Your program fee includes accommodation. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Waikato District · Queen Charlotte Sound · Abel Tasman National Park · Queenstown Weekend · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- · GPA: 2.8 on a 4.0 scale
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program