- Aberdeen, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Picture yourself off-the-beaten-path in the outdoors of northeast Scotland, surrounded by breathtaking scenery and ocean.
Aberdeen's coastal location and its central role in the U.K.'s energy industry makes the university and excellent place to study marine sciences, environmental planning and sciences, biological sciences, oil exploration and hydrocarbon/renewable resource technology. Medicine, philosophy, English, Celtic and divinity studies are also popular course choices. For an academically-oriented student who wants a distinctive Scottish experience combined with plenty of outdoor activities such as skiing, windsurfing, climbing and hiking, this is the place. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling: Firbush Activity Weekend, Windsor Castle, Adventure weekend in Wales, Royal Ascot, Ceilidh Dance, and more...
The University of Aberdeen offers two scholarships per semester worth £500 per student for students who will be attending through Arcadia.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- The University of Aberdeen's unique location on the north east coast and proximity to some of Scotland's more rugged and breathtaking scenery provides you with plenty of escapes from the classroom. The University, located on the outskirts of the city, retains the feel of a small village in spite of its 13,000 students. The College of Global Studies at Arcadia University, in conjunction with the University of Aberdeen, guarantees you accommodation in a hall of residence or student flat.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 GPA recommended 2.8 GPA for consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program