- Perugia, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
If you are interested in a study abroad program that gives you a thorough immersion into the Italian way of life, then the Umbra Institute’s direct enrollment program with Università degli Studi di Perugia could be perfect for you. This university is one of the oldest in the world, and located in the beautiful town of Perugia.
This program offers you the unique opportunity to gain a truly immersive experience in Italian culture and in the European style of education, with Italian and international students. You will begin the semester enrolled in an intensive Italian language course at the prestigious Università per Stranieri prior to starting your two elective courses at the Università degli Studi di Perugia.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world– excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change!Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé– employers AND graduate schools.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- GPA for Consideration: 2.5
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program