- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This innovative summer research program is perfect if you want to gain practical, focused research experience in a unique environment over the summer. Projects in math, engineering, biology, physics and chemistry are available.
The University of Queensland has excellent STEM facilities and laboratories, including its own research buildings on Heron Island and North Stradbroke Island, which open up unique opportunities for critical research regarding the Great Barrier Reef and more.
Faculty mentors will work closely to direct your work and continued growth and development in your chosen research topic. Such work and experience shouldn’t interrupt your academic schedule at home and will resonate strongly with both employers and graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Australia's third largest city is a blend of modern buildings and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors or theater and music. With a vibrant central business district, beautiful neighborhoods with their own distinct character, and an active arts district along the Southbank, you'll have plenty of places to explore. A network of ferries which travel along the Brisbane River offer a great way to explore the city.
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 3.0 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program