- Macquarie Park, Australia; Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Macquarie University, with its spacious and lush campus, provides an excellent balance between academic and social pursuits. It is a diverse multicultural environment, with 38,000 students, over 12,000 of whom are international.
Located in suburban Sydney, within commuting distance of the Central Business District, Macquarie's strong Faculty of Arts enjoys particular renown in early childhood education, psychology, linguistics, media related units, art history, anthropology, and Australian and Aboriginal studies. Courses in Accounting and Finance are also popular and are strengthened by the presence of the Graduate Accounting and Finance Centre which is AACSB accredited. In the Faculty of Education, the University provides study abroad students with the opportunity to enroll in studies in Early Childhood Education. Students interested in the study of religion may find courses offered by the Macquarie Christian Institute of Studies to be of particular interest.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Macquarie University is located in suburban Sydney, within commuting distance of the Central Business District. Regardless of the courses you choose at Macquarie, you'll be on a campus with around 38,000 students, over 12,000 of whom are international putting you in the midst of a diverse multi-cultural environment. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program