- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Whether you want to gain financial experience in a commodities brokerage; work in an auction house or at an advertising agency; explore non-profit management or assist a British MP in the Houses of Parliament, our internships consist of much more than mere observation or filing paperwork. 6-credit summer term available for early-June to late-July.
Arcadia's challenging London Internship program combines real-world experience with courses which facilitate students' understanding of the global workplace. In addition to your 3-day-a-week internship placement you will also write a substantial paper or complete an independent project. The project should demonstrate resourcefulness, independent thought, an understanding of the issues confronting your particular industry or profession and a mature work ethic. Possible internship placements can include: CBS News, Simon and Schuster, Mizuho International, Deutsche Borse, and JD Spicer.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- London is truly an international city. You'll encounter people who represent many ethnic backgrounds and language groups. The chance to work and study in London provides one of the best study abroad experiences available. You'll take part in British life and culture in ways that few students are able to, while also gaining valuable working experience. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 - Recommended 2.8 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program