- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
King's College London Health and Society is a unique opportunity in the UK to have a clinical placement—examples include primary care practices, walk-in centers, and sexual health centers. Course topics may focus on national health systems and medical practice, as well as medicinal ethics, anthropology and humanities. If you’re pursuing a career in medicine and have a strong academic background in biology, this could be a good option for you.
Your program will consist of a clinical placement, a core course, and three additional classes. You’ll shadow clinicians and other health practitioners, attend lectures from leading academics, and evaluate health care related literature.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 11 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- At around 19,000 students, King's is one of the largest University of London Colleges. Guy’s Campus which is located on the South Bank of the Thames River is home to the School of Biomedical and Health Sciences, the Dental Institute, and the School of Medicine. In a fashionable area of London near the Borough Market, Southwark Cathedral, and Shakespeare’s Globe Theatre. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.3 - Recommended 3.3 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program