- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
As a comprehensive university, you'll find that there are a lot of courses available to you. While you may think of marine biology when you think of JCU, it's also a great destination if you are interested in indigenous peoples and sociology, rural education issues, business and economics, geology or ecology, or engineering related to tropical climates. Don't rule it out for subjects like political science or history either as you will receive a distinct regional perspective on these topics.
If Australia's environment is what attracts you to studying there then you should consider James Cook University (JCU). With the Townsville campus in Tropical North Queensland, JCU uses its proximity to the Great Barrier Reef, tropical rainforests, arid outback Queensland, and indigenous communities to create an innovative and inspiring academic community.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Townsville, regional government and transportation hub, is a city of 130,000 and infinite fun, ranging from professional sports teams, theaters, museums, and music venues. With 11,000 students on the Townsville campus, you'll find active student communities in cities that provide a unique perspective on Australian life. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more…
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.8 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program