- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Study in the heart of Florence with ISI!
International Studies Institute Florence (ISI) is located in the heart of Florence and situated in two historic palazzi. ISI offers a range of programs in Architecture, Food Studies, Art History, Italian Culture, Interior Design, STEM, Fashion, Psychology, Studio Art, and more. The program is a truly unique educational experience which uses this Renaissance jewel of a city as your classroom and laboratory.
ISI also fosters a commitment to engagement in the authentic Italian community, with intensive study in Italian language and special programs in Community Engagement and Global Leadership as well as Internships.
If you’re looking for an innovative, personalized experience in one of the world’s most inspiring study abroad destinations, this program is for you.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Amalfi Coast
- Explore the city of Florence
- Trip to Roman Baths and Wine Vineyard in Viterbo
- Explore local food culture
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- International Studies Institute Florence (ISI) is located in the heart of Florence and situated in two historic palazzi. Florence is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and you may find Florentines are fiercely and justifiably proud of their place in history. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Amalfi Coast · Explore the city of Florence · Trip to Roman Baths and Wine Vineyard in Viterbo · Explore local food culture and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- GPA for Consideration: 2.5
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...