- Brisbane, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
World-class music and fine arts are available on the Southbank. Education, environmental science, and international studies are just some of the course offerings you will find at the Nathan and Mt Gravatt campuses, which are only a couple of miles apart and connected by frequent shuttle bus service as well as a walking path through the Toohey Forest Reserve. Students interested in media and communications as well as business, with a particular emphasis on tourism and hospitality, find the Gold Coast campus to be an ideal destination.
Griffith University can best be characterized as offering you incredible diversity as a study abroad destination. With five campuses spread from the arts and music precinct of the Southbank in Brisbane, to the forested suburban campuses of Nathan and Mt Gravatt, and finally to the modern Gold Coast and Logan campuses, Griffith offers campus environments to suit your own tastes and interests.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Australia's third largest city is a blend of modern buildings, and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors, or theater and music. With a vibrant central business district, beautiful neighborhoods with their own distinct character, and an active arts district along the Southbank, you'll have plenty of places to explore. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program