- Brisbane, Australia; Griffin, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Diverse learning environments and cultural integration
Griffith University operates on multiple campuses. Each covers a different area of specialization, and all make the most of the laid-back outdoors lifestyle of Queensland, Australia. Although a large university, Griffith fosters diverse, intimate learning environments and cultural integration in its many campuses.
The urban Gold Coast Campus with an AACSB accredited business school located just 30 minutes from the beach and the Mt Gravatt Campus, which offers specialties in early childhood education and music education in a beautifully wooded surrounding environment. The South Bank Campus offers courses in world class music, fine arts and film while the Logan Campus offers accelerated degree programs in Business, IT, and Communications.
Two additional special opportunities are available at Griffith:
The Community Internship offers 50 hours of placement in areas such as business, education, environmental science, human services, law and criminology, multimedia and IT, and psychology.
The Griffith Honours College (GHC) is open to students in Honors Colleges at their home universities. This program option offers a large range of leadership and community development opportunities along with some cross-disciplinary programs.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Great Barrier Reef
- The Grampians- Breathtaking scenery
- Broken Bay- Rappel, hike, swim & campfire cookouts
- North Stradbroke Island-Kayak & snorkel
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- Australia's third largest city is a blend of modern buildings, and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors, or theater and music. With a vibrant central business district, beautiful neighborhoods with their own distinct character, and an active arts district along the Southbank, you'll have plenty of places to explore. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...