- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
An innovative, vibrant destination in London
Goldsmiths is an innovative, vibrant institution with significant creative and cultural links, which is very popular with students because it is home to an accepting, alternative culture. Tucked into New Cross, an area of Southeast London, you will find yourself immersed in a vital arts and music scene, with a diverse and eclectic population enjoying fantastic restaurants and lively cafes.
A friendly campus university with strengths in arts and humanities, management and social sciences, Goldsmiths is known for its high research quality, energetic students, and supportive faculty. Popular course offerings include art history, anthropology, education, drama, sociology, psychology, music and communications.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Theatre Trips
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- Goldsmiths shines like a beacon of creativity and life. Enormously popular with students due to the eclectic and sometimes alternative character of the student body, Goldsmiths is truly a hub for students who want to be encouraged to think out of the box. Goldsmiths' environment is energetic - a college that allows self-expression to flourish, yet hones your creative and critical thinking. A distinctive constituent college of the University of London, Goldsmiths truly local urban setting is not the fashionably-thronged tourist mecca of the more familiar West End. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.8 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program