- Gold Coast, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
You'll find courses in business, communications, psychology, and the health sciences. Many of them have a specific focus on Australia, particularly courses in the social sciences and humanities. Outside the classroom you'll find that Bond's location on the Gold Coast is ideal for exploring the environment that makes Australia so unique. Summer term is also available for early-May to mid-August.
With a modern purpose-built campus the student body is made up of almost 50% international students, it has a student-staff ratio that is ten to one, and small class sizes. Bond University offers a study abroad experience that is different from studying at other Australian universities. You'll find courses in health sciences, law, humanities, sports management, information technology, communications, psychology, and the health sciences. Bond University does have a particular strength in business and is AACSB accredited. Many of them have a specific focus on Australia, particularly courses in the social sciences and humanities.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- Australia's third largest city is a blend of modern buildings, and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors, or theater and music. With a vibrant central business district, beautiful neighborhoods with their own distinct character, and an active arts district along the Southbank, you'll have plenty of places to explore. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program