- Gold Coast, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The lowest student-teacher ratio in Australia means a personalized experience!
This is an extremely popular Arcadia program! Bond University offers a study abroad experience quite distinct from other Australian universities with its small class size and modern campus. With the lowest student-teacher ratio in Australia, Bond University is perfect for students who are looking to study abroad in a highly supportive environment with small, focused classes. Bond, a private university, offers business, communications, law, IT, humanities, sports management, psychology, and the health sciences, many with a specific focus on Australia. The Faculty of Business is AACSB accredited. Outside the classroom you'll find that Bond's location on the Gold Coast is ideal for exploring the environment that makes Australia so unique and is home to some of Australia's most stunning beaches.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Great Barrier Reef
- The Grampians- Breathtaking scenery
- Broken Bay- Rappel, hike, swim & campfire cookouts
- North Stradbroke Island-Kayak & snorkel
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- Australia's third largest city is a blend of modern buildings, and classic Queenslander architecture set in a subtropical climate. With almost two million residents, you'll find a vibrant, multi-cultural lifestyle where there are plenty of events to keep you entertained whether your interests are in experiencing the outdoors, or theater and music. With a vibrant central business district, beautiful neighborhoods with their own distinct character, and an active arts district along the Southbank, you'll have plenty of places to explore. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 - Recommended 2.5 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...