- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Arcadia in London is an affordable and innovative way to study in one of the most cosmopolitan cities in Europe – and one of the most popular cities for study abroad. Arcadia faculty use London itself as the classroom, taking you into the city streets to bring your studies to life with the real communities and places you are learning about.
Students have the option to choose courses taught by the Arcadia London Center in a familiar American university style, or to mix in electives offered at a number of our British partner institutions. Course options cover a wide range of topics such as business, economics, politics, gender studies, history and art history, literature, writing and cultural studies. New courses are added every semester, bringing fresh and exciting aspects of London to Arcadia program students! Choosing Arcadia courses is the most affordable way of studying in London. Take full advantage of unique co-curricular learning experiences and focused excursions to get in tune with this complex city, its heritage and its people.
Arcadia University opens the doors to new experiences, different academic learning, people, cultures and perspectives so you can build your own lifelong learning and memories:
- Explore a new world – excursions, activities, events, …
- Get to know yourself - then change! Gain a new view of the world and your place in it.
- Rely on us for support: 9 centers covering 12 countries worldwide
- Boost your résumé – employers AND graduate schools.
- Setting Description:
- London and its extended suburbs have a population of 7.2 million people and it is one of Europe’s most densely populated areas. You'll encounter people who represent many ethnic backgrounds and language groups in this truly international city; the contributions of this extraordinarily diverse population are reflected in the variety of ethnic restaurants, the range of musical styles to be heard, the vibrancy of the neighborhood street markets selling everything from didgeridoos to African drums to the more traditional British antiques. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Harry Potter Studio Tour · London Street Art Tour · Hampton Court Day Excursion · Rugby or Football Match · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 GPA - Recommended 2.3 GPA - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program