- Florence, Italy
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Picture yourself in Florence, birthplace of the Renaissance and a hub for artistic and commercial design!
You'll study with Arcadia at Accademia Italiana Florence, one of the leading fashion design and art schools in Europe. Courses range from graphics to textiles to design and fashion and culture. Your setting is two beautiful renaissance buildings directly across from the famous Pitti Palace in Florence's Oltrarno district, just steps away from the Ponte Vecchio. This unique and innovative program option will excite, motivate, and inspire you at every turn.
Courses are offered in English for students who do not have a background in Italian.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Amalfi Coast
- Explore the city of Florence
- Trip to Roman Baths and Wine Vineyard in Viterbo
- Explore local food culture
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- The Accademia Italiana is located directly across from the famous Pitti Palace in Florence's Oltrarno district, just steps away from the Ponte Vecchio, Galleria degli Uffizi, numerous art galleries, fashion boutiques and monuments of international acclaim. Florence is considered the birthplace of the Renaissance, and you may find Florentines are fiercely and justifiably proud of their place in history. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Amalfi Coast · Film Festivals · Trip to Roman Baths and Wine Vineyards · Explore Agriturismo, Outdoor Markets, Food and Flavors · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- GPA for Consideration: 2.5
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program