For more than 50 years, the American Institute For Foreign Study (AIFS) has been arranging study abroad programs for students like you. We pride ourselves in bringing a wealth of experience and resources to safeguard the welfare of our students and ensure that they are able to get the most out of their time abroad.
For many, studying abroad is not only a defining moment of their education; it is a defining time of their lives. Each student walks away with unique stories, experiences and skills to carry through a lifetime. Students also take away an enhanced appreciation of the world around them, an open mind toward other cultures and an educated global perspective. These qualities are highly regarded by graduate schools and prospective employers.
Whether you are looking for a quintessential study abroad experience, wish to improve your language skills, desire volunteer opportunities through service learning abroad, want to create a one-of-a-kind gap year or seek placement in an international internship, you will find an AIFS program to suit your academic interests and cultural curiosity.
Since 1964, more than 1.5 million students have changed the way they see their world with AIFS Study Abroad.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)Spend your summer traveling through the U.K., France, and Italy! Study and travel abroad in London, Paris and Rome—with AIFS.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)Spend your summer in Japan! Study and travel abroad in Kyoto, Nagasaki and Tokyo—with AIFS.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)Spend your summer in the UK and Netherlands! Study and travel abroad in London and Amsterdam—with AIFS.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)AIFS Study and Travel Abroad: Southeast Asia: History, Conflict and Culture in Vietnam and Cambodia (Summer)Spend your summer in Vietnam and Cambodia! Study and travel in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Phnom Penh and Siem Reap—with AIFS.
- American Institute for Foreign Study (AIFS)Spend your summer in London and Paris! Study and travel abroad in England and France—with AIFS.