- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Undergraduate Certificate
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
Shaping, networking and optimizing supply chains and processes
Applications are welcome at any time.
Modern business process management offers a holistic approach to the effective and efficient management of value networks at the intra-company and cross-company levels.
As a targeted further education program of a high standard, this Compact course provides the tools for the professional management of business processes. Students are given the opportunity to acquire not just an enhanced understanding of the processes involved but also a holistic competence set for dynamic and innovative corporate networks. With their new awareness, students can be sure of remaining constantly in touch with their markets and guaranteeing a reliable future for their respective organizations.
Graduates of this MCI Compact course
- recognize the relevance of process management as a key to entrepreneurial success;
- have a clear understanding of business processes, core logistics, and supply chains and networks;
- think and act in terms of cross-company processes, chains and functions;
- are capable of using the main methods and instruments of networking, and the design and optimization of intra-company and cross-company core processes;
- have a heightened awareness of logical relationships and challenges that makes them a driving force for business development.