Whitworth offers a uniquely designed Evening MBA program that challenges the most experienced professionals.
- Spokane, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- With curriculum designed specifically with employers in mind, the Whitworth Evening MBA is current, relevant and global. Through innovative programming, the Evening MBA offers students the opportunity to advance their careers while completing their graduate degree in business. Utilizing an eight-module, two-courses-per-module concept, students can complete the required 38 semester credits in as little as 12 months. Working professionals will generally finish their requirements in two years. Seminar-style courses are taught in the evening by Whitworth's world-class faculty.
Additional Program Information
- Whitworth University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities, the institutional accrediting body in the Northwest. The academic programs of study are approved by the Higher Education Coordinating Board's State Approving Agency (HECB/SAA) for enrollment of persons eligible to receive educational benefits under Title 38 and Title 10, U.S. Code. Whitworth is also a member of the National Association of Independent Colleges and Universities, the Council of Independent Colleges, the Association of American Colleges, the Association of Presbyterian Colleges and Universities, and the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities.
- Financial Aid:
- For admission into the MBA program, the university generally requires an undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or higher and a minimum GMAT score of 500 or GRE of 300. Additional consideration is given for 3+ years of work experience. Prerequisites: In order to ensure your preparedness for the academic demands of an MBA program, you are asked to show proof of having taken introductory courses in the following disciplines: - accounting, finance, marketing, economics, statistics.
- International Requirements:
- TOEFL exam, GMAT exam
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program