The University Studies Abroad Consortium (USAC) provides university students with affordable, valuable study abroad programs, and contributes to the internationalization of universities in the United States and abroad. At present, we have program locations in 28 countries with many locations unique for study abroad. Students from any university are welcome to participate and join students from more than 800 universities worldwide who are or have been on our programs over our 30-year history. Our mission is to provide students with the opportunity to develop the knowledge, skills, and attitudes to succeed in today's society.
We pride ourselves on providing well-rounded, academically sound and credible programs in non-traditional locations or in unique parts of more traditional places. By choosing our programs, you have flexibility in the length and time of your study (short-term summer or January programs from three to ten weeks, to semester, trimester, or year options) and a wide variety of courses to choose from, plus small class sizes, a multitude of disciplines taught in English, and language study at any skill level from beginning to advanced and with no language prerequisite. Most program locations have the option of intensive language study, where you can earn up to two years-worth of credit in one semester. In most locations students can also suppliment their studies with volunteer and internship opportunities, field trips and optional tours, and 1-credit culture courses like Cuisine or Surfing.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC Brazil: Florianopolis - Brazilian Cultural Studies, Global Economy, and Natural Resource ManagementInfluences from centuries of immigration collide and are reborn on this island which has retained and developed a culture that is different from the mainland and unique to Brazil. Locals mingle with visitors from Europe and the Americas who choose the isl
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC Brazil: Florianopolis - Summer International Business, Environmental/Conservation Management, and Latin American StudiesInfluences from centuries of immigration collide and are reborn on this island which has retained and developed a culture that is different from the mainland and unique to Brazil. Locals mingle with visitors from Europe and the Americas who choose the isl
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumUSAC Chile: Santiago - Spanish Language, Latin American Cultures, Anthropological, and International StudiesThis program offers two diverse academic areas: Spanish Language and Latin American Studies. The intensive language approach allows you to complete up to two years of university foreign language coursework in only one semester.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Chinese Studies Program offers intensive language study up to two years of university language requirements may be met in one semester.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Havana program offers an unparalleled opportunity to visit this enchanting island and legendary city to learn about its culture and society. It will also provide a unique occasion for understanding-firsthand-the multiple layers of history that
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumStay for the summer, one semester or a full year and choose from a wide range of courses with a focus on Central Europe and the Czech Republic. You may take courses in politics, literature, history, business, psychology, sociology, and the arts.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe Brighton program is administered in the US by the USAC Central Office and in Brighton, England, by a Program Coordinator who is responsible for the overall operations of the program abroad: securing appropriate student housing, organizing exciting fie
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThere are several excellent reasons for deciding to study in the United Kingdom. Courses at British universities are taught by professors who do almost all the teaching and tutorial work with undergraduates while maintaining a high level of research activ
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThere are several excellent reasons for deciding to study in the United Kingdom. Courses at British universities are taught by professors who do almost all the teaching and tutorial work with undergraduates.
- University Studies Abroad ConsortiumThe five-week London program combines coursework with the opportunity to live in London, one of the most exciting cities in Europe. Included for all students is a guided tour of London and a tour of the beach front town of Brighton.