Master of Music Education degree with an emphasis in elementary/secondary education, Suzuki talent education, or studio pedagogy
- Stevens Point, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Teaching Music
- Program Description:
- In the Music Department you may work toward the Master of Music Education degree with an emphasis in instrumental, vocal/choral, Suzuki talent education, jazz education, or studio pedagogy emphasis. In this program, you prepare for a full range of classroom, performance, and administrative responsibilities as a member of the music teaching discipline. You improve your competency in music philosophy, methodology, literature, and applied musical experiences while learning of the most recent trends and innovations in music education.
Additional Program Information
- National Association of Schools of Music (NASM)
- UW System application to graduate studies, $56 application processing fee, Elementary/Secondary-Certification required; Suzuki-audition required; Studio Pedagogy-audition required
- International Requirements:
- The music department requires a minimum TOEFL score of 550 or equivalent in the computer-based test (cbt).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program