A Graduate Athletic Training Entry-level Education Program for students who wish to earn a Masters degree in Athletic Training
- Chattanooga, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Athletic Training
- Program Description:
- The Graduate Athletic Training Education Program at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is an Entry-level education program and is designed for students who have a bachelor's degree and desire to pursue a Master of Science degree in Athletic Training.
Additional Program Information
- We are re-accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Athletic Training Education (CAATE) in 2009. We are not due for another accreditation until 2019.
- Bachelor's degree; Graduate School has a minimum GPA of 2.75, but the UTC Graduate Athletic Training Education Program prefers a 3.0 GPA. GRE scores are figured into the selection process, but minimum scores are still being determined. An average composite score of 1000 is the average for those students who are accepted into the program. A GRE Written score of 3.5 is an average for those students who are accepted into the program.
- International Requirements:
- Please refer to the UTC International Students web site for more details related to international students' requirements. Many of these requirements are in place due to the US federal government.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program