- Tartu, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Computer Science
- Program Description:
- The international Master's programme in Software Engineering aims at providing students with advanced software engineering and management skills, as well as specialized skills in two major application domains: enterprise systems and embedded real-time systems. The Master´s programme is jointly delivered by the two largest public universities in Estonia - University of Tartu and Tallinn University of Technology. Upon successful completion of the programme, students will receive a joint degree signed by both universities. - When it comes to tuition fees and scholarships, we have several good news: Full-time students admitted to this Master’s programme in 2014 will automatically receive a tuition-waiving scholarship. One important disclaimer though: this tuition-waiving scholarship is for students who complete a full-time study load of 30 credit-points (ECTS) per semester. Students who do not complete 30 credit-points per semester will pay tuition fees of € 65 per missing credit point below the required 30 ECTS per semester. Past history indicates that over 90% of international students who study full-time in this programme complete the required 30 ECTS per semester. Several stipend-paying scholarships are available. These include scholarships of € 300 per month provided by the IT Academy programme. - And if that’s not enough, here is a third good news: You don’t even have to apply for a scholarship. All students who apply for admission in this Master’s programme are automatically considered candidates for scholarships. The top-ranked candidates according to past academic performance and motivation are offered a scholarship together with their admission.
- 6000 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Ministry of Education and Research
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- - Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or a related field; applicants with a Bachelor's degree in Mathematics or Natural Sciences, Technology, Engineering, Business or Economics are eligible if they have completed at least 24 ECTS of courses in Information Technology, including courses in Programming, Database Technology and Software Engineering; motivation letter; - English language proficiency for non-native speakers.
- International Requirements:
- Students are admitted according to ranking lists formed on the basis of entrance requirements set separately for each curriculum. General process: - Submit the online application form. You will receive an applicant code, which gives access to your account to track your application status. We ask you to upload the electronic copies of all the required documents to your application. This makes the pre-processing of your application quicker and is especially important for candidates applying to more than one programme; mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents by the indicated deadline to: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, ESTONIA. Application deadline - April 16
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition fee waivers are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program