- Tartu, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Computer Science
- Program Description:
Robotics and Computer Engineering is a 2-year Master’s programme that trains highly qualified roboticists, computer and space engineers. The programme provides broad knowledge in the field of robotics, computer engineering or space technology. Graduates can work in enterprises or research and development centres connected to their field of study.
The curriculum of the study programme consists of: Basic module (24 ECTS) Seminar module (12 ECTS) Specialisation module (24 ECTS) Narrow Field module Optional subjects (6 ECTS) Master's thesis (30 ECTS) Technical Graphics II (3 ECTS)
- 5000 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in information technology, electrical and electronic engineering, computer science, mechanic engineering, software engineering, computer engineering, information systems or a related field. Prerequisite courses in the following fields, in total for the value of 45 ECTS: - higher mathematics (6 ECTS), physics (6 ECTS), programming (6 ECTS) and computer hardware (3 ECTS); - courses in electronics, computer engineering, computer technology or informatics - minimum for the value of 24 ECTS; English language proficiency.
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition fee waiver scholarships are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program