- Tartu, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
The English-taught master’s programme in Quantitative Economics gives students strong preparation in contemporary economic theory and econometric analysis methods enabling them to analyze and forecast economic processes.
- Taught by top specialists of their field in an international environment.
- A special focus on micro- and macroeconomic theory.
- Gives a training in solving real life economic problems via the application of state-of-the-art economic analysis techniques.
- Springboard for PhD studies in economics or follow a career as analysts in banks, public sector organisations, consultation firms and international companies.
- 3800 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- - Bachelor's degree or equivalent; - Applicants are required to have passed prerequisite subjects in the following areas: mathematics for the value of 9 ECTS and probability and mathematical statistics for the value of 6 ECTS; - English language proficiency.
- International Requirements:
- - Submit the online application form. You will receive an applicant code, which gives access to your account to track your application status. We ask you to upload the electronic copies of all the required documents to your application. This makes the pre-processing of your application quicker and is especially important for candidates applying to more than one programme. - Mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents by the indicated deadline to: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, ESTONIA.
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition fee waiver scholarships are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program