- Tartu, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Materials Science
- Program Description:
Materials Science and Technology is a master’s programme with a focus on developing and commercialising new materials and their applications. Studies of materials science and the basics of entrepreneurship are combined with activities aimed at creating a product and its manufacturing technology.
The programme provides knowledge of theoretical principles of materials science, testing and investigation methods and development and design of materials. Students' development projects are done in cooperation with scientific laboratories where they also perform the experimental part of their master’s thesis.
Graduates can work as specialists in the area of materials development in manufacturing enterprises and research institutions, start and run new small and medium businesses handling with materials or continue their studies at doctoral level.
- 5000 EUR. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in science, technology, or engineering, encompassing at least 45 ECTS in mathematics, physics, chemistry, materials science or engineering. English language proficiency.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition fee waiver scholarships are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program