- Tartu, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
The aim of the programme is to educate specialists who are able to implement ICT solutions to management processes of enterprises and thus help companies to grow through more added value created. Peaks olema: Qualified students should have a bachelor's degree or equivalent in economics, mathematical sciences, technology sciences (including IT)
We welcome students who would not only like to be programmers or system managers but are also interested in management, innovation and entrepreneurship. We can also turn it other way around – students who already have interest in latter but would like to know more about implementing ICT solutions to those processes.
- 3800 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Contact the school for information
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in economics, mathematical sciences, technology sciences (including IT). English language proficiency.
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition waiver scholarships for most international bachelor's and master's programmes.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program