- Tartu, Estonia
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Area, Ethnic & Cultural Studies
- Program Description:
The European Union and the Russian Federation are geographically close, direct neighbors in Eurasia, and both play a significant and increasingly visible role in today's World Politics and Economics. Given the great potential for development and mutual cooperation of the EU and Russia there is an increasing necessity to educate specialists having excellent knowledge and great competence in the EU or/and Russia. This two year inter-disciplinary MA-Programme combining political science, economics, law, history, linguistics and cultural studies. The integrated programme binds together the study of two main regions Europe and Russia in one coherent curriculum, providing a comprehensive understanding of political, social, and economic developments in the EU and its member states as well as in Russia and its neighbouring transition countries.
- 3800 EUR.
Additional Program Information
- Ministry of Education and Research of Estonia
- Financial Aid:
- FinancialAid Info:
- Monthly scholarships available.
- - Bachelor's degree or equivalent; - English language proficiency.
- International Requirements:
- - Submit the online application form. You will receive an applicant code, which gives access to your account to track your application status. We ask you to upload the electronic copies of all the required documents to your application. This makes the pre-processing of your application quicker and is especially important for candidates applying to more than one programme. - Mail the printed and signed application (do not send any documents by e-mail) with all the required documents by the indicated deadline to: International Student Service, University of Tartu, Ülikooli 18, Tartu 50090, ESTONIA.
- Scholarships Description:
- Tuition fee waivers are available.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program