MBA program provides strength in the quantitative areas of economics, accounting, financial management and business ethics.
- Joliet, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Business Administration & Management
- Program Description:
- The Master of Business Administration (MBA) at the University of St. Francis will prepare you for executive leadership. Today's employers place an increased emphasis on hiring and retaining employees with advanced degrees. In turn, with an advanced degree, you will, on average, earn a higher salary. The MBA program provides strength in the quantitative areas of economics, accounting and financial management, while emphasizing the qualitative areas of management, organizational behavior and marketing. Students in the MBA program gain skills in critical thinking, team building, written and oral communication, use of technology to solve business problems and leading with integrity and a sense of ethics. As a University of St. Francis MBA graduate, you will have acquired essential managerial skills with a strategic focus on customers in a global market. For Working Professionals ..... USF strives to provide a quality educational program that fits into the busy lives of adult learners. Students can complete their MBA at their own pace while working. Classes meet one evening a week, on six all-day Saturday sessions or online during the 14-week semester. Practical Curriculum ...... Courses run three semesters each year (fall, spring, summer) and a student may enter the program during any semester. This nine-course program (36 credit hours) can be completed in one to three years. Courses are projected for three years at a time, enabling the student to plan his/her schedule. Credit can also be earned for on-the-job projects.
Additional Program Information
- All programs are accredited by the North Central Association - Higher Learning Commission. In addition, business programs are accredited by the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBS).
- Financial Aid:
- Bachelor's degree from regionally accredited institution and cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.75 on 4 point scale and two years of work experience.
- International Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree or equilavent 85 or higher on TOEFL web-based exam 2 years of work experience in business
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program