- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Pharmacy Study Abroad program offered by the University of Pécs leads to the Pharmacy degree with a Pharm. D. title. This programme provides complete theoretical and practical training in pharmacy. During the Study Abroad semester, students can acquire knowledge of among many others Biopharmacy, Public Health, Pharmaceutical Pathology, Toxicology and Pharmacognosy.
- 160 USD / ECTS credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is cca 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled in a higher education institution with a minimum of B2 level English language knowledge can apply.
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program