- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Natural Sciences BSc Study Abroad program is desgined for students interested in Chemistry, Physics, Geography and Earth Sciences - the program contains courses related to these study fields. Interested in Thermodynamics, Organic Chemistry, Meteorology or Geology? Theoretical and practical courses await you to get to know more about Natural Sciences, make new friends at the University of Pécs! Choose to study in Pécs, Hungary and gain invaluable experience while earning ECTS credits in a truly international environment!
- Setting Description:
- Our university offers a gorgeous location, very reasonable living cost and program fee, a safe environment, and a unique Study Abroad experience. This can be a real boost to the resumé of students. All of our courses are professionally relevant and of a very high quality.
- 100 USD / ECTS credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program