- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Midwifery BSc Study Abroad program offered by the University of Pécs comes with courses in First aid, Anatomy, Nursing, Clinical knowledge, Genetics, Obstetrics, Gynaecology, and Surgery just to mention a few. Each module has two or three subjects with lectures, seminars and laboratory practices.
- Setting Description:
- The University of Pécs, founded in 1367, is the oldest and one of the largest research universities in Hungary. With ten schools and 20,000 students, the University plays a significant role in Hungarian higher education. It is a truly international university in the heart of Central and Eastern Europe with our first English-taught degree program launched over 30 years ago. Today, the University of Pécs offers more than 40 degree programs taught in English with more than 4,000 international students. Nestled in the Carpathian Basin, Pécs in Hungary enjoys a low cost of living, yet is within 4-8 hour train ride away from some of Europe's marquee destinations including Venice, Vienna, Prague, and the spectacular Croatian coastline. Pécs is one of the most beautiful central European cities with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire. The city was designated by the European Union to be the European Capital of Culture in 2010. It is a vibrant yet peaceful, student friendly UniverCit
- 100 USD / ECTS credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is cca 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- The program is open for undergraduate students, currently enrolled in a higher education institution. A minimum of B2 level English language knowledge is required,
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program