- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Civil Engineering program is accredited by the Institute of Building Construction and meets the requirements to train innovative, up-to-date civil engineers who go on to design cities with structure. This wide-ranging scientific and engineering field covers large structures and constructions, building engineering, infrastructure management like bridges and highways, and municipal water and wastewater systems. Study of these fields comprises of learning classical engineering sciences such as mathematics, natural sciences and economics. In addition to engineering subjects, the programme provides training in computers and communication skills.
- Setting Description:
- Our university offers a gorgeous location, very reasonable living cost and program fee, a safe environment, and a unique Study Abroad experience. This can be a real boost to the resumé of students. All of our courses are professionally relevant and of a very high quality.
- 110 USD / ECTS credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is cca 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program