- Pecs, Hungary
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
The Architecture program trains students to apply their complex knowledge in the areas of architecture and urban planning, as well as in the multi-faceted field of environment formation in general (architectural design, town and country planning, preservation of built heritage, structural design, construction work, management and administration tasks, consulting with authorities, teaching, etc.) In addition, students are prepared for their professional planning license once they have gained the prerequisite practical experience as required by the relevant regulations.
- Setting Description:
- Nestled in the Carpathian Basin, Pécs in Hungary enjoys a low cost of living, yet is within 4-8 hour train ride away from some of Europe's marquee destinations including Venice (Italy), Vienna (Austria) Prague (Czech Republic), and the gorgeous Croatian coastline. Pécs is one of the most beautiful central European cities, with a rich culture dating back to the Roman Empire. The city was designated by the European Union to be a European Capital of Culture in 2010. It is a vibrant yet peaceful and student friendly UniverCity.
- 110 USD/credit USD. We provide our Study Abroad students with accommodation in double rooms in one of our fully equipped Residence Halls. The cost of the dormitory is 150 USD/month.
Additional Program Information
- Undergraduate and graduate students with English language knowledge at least on B2 level who are enrolled in an institution of higher education.
- Scholarships Description:
- SCHOLARSHIP for attending The Cultural Heritage of Hungary Summer Program in 2021
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program