- Montpellier, France
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
Live and study engineering in Montpellier, France’s fastest-growing city and home to thousands of students from around the world. Experience the exciting hub of modern technological industries alongside historic traditions. Explore Montpellier’s historic city, the Place de la Comédie; and take excursions to the striking Provence region, nearby Medieval towns, and the famous historic cities of Avignon and Arles. It is an ideal place to take classes for your major, from computer science to mechanical engineering.
- Setting Description:
- The university is one of the oldest and most respected universities in Europe. Integrate into French culture in Montpellier, located just miles from the Mediterranean.
Additional Program Information
- GPA: 2.5 Student Type: UofM Students and Non UofM Students Student Year: Sophomores, Juniors, Seniors No language prerequisite American degree-seeking students
- Scholarships Description:
- Most financial aid may be applied to study abroad. Note that May and Summer Session students must enroll in at least 6 credits to maintain minimal eligibility for financial aid. University of Minnesota students are eligible for $1.5 million in study abroa
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program