Unique combination of Business, Policy, and Aging Studies. 16-month Hybrid Masters program.
- Baltimore, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Healthcare Administration & Management
- Program Description:
An innovative program to develop business leaders to meet the demands of a growing and diverse population. There are tremendous opportunities for not only traditional aging services, but for emerging services as well. UMBC Management of Aging Services - The Erickson School, combines a leading research university with practical expertise and knowledge of aging services nationwide. A 16-month hybrid program that includes both on-line and classroom instruction, and is a unique combination of Business, Policy, and Aging Studies. Courses include Leadership, Finance/Accounting, Law/Ethics, Entrepreneurship, Innovation, Design and Technology, Policy Foundation, all within the context of aging services.
Additional Program Information
- Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- Financial Aid:
- GRE/GMAT scores are NOT required Bachelor's Degree
- International Requirements:
- TOFEL Score Financial Responsibility Form
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program