- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
This course gives you the opportunity to study the economic functions and efficiency of financial institutions and markets in the United Kingdom, while gaining course credit.
You’ll gain an in-depth understanding of the key theories and issues in finance and economics and develop the analytical skills you need to understand the inner workings of the financial world. And you’ll be learning in the perfect location, with the financial hubs of Canary Wharf and the City of London right on your doorstep.
You’ll have the valuable opportunity to undertake Bloomberg introduction training, which is an important tool in the world of finance. You’ll also have the chance to go on stimulating visits to key financial institutions, including the London Stock Exchange, Bloomberg, Bank of England and the London Metal Exchange.
The course runs from 8th July - 6th August and all housing, tuition, London travel-card, field trips, employment sessions, airport collection and much more is included!
For any questions please contact [email protected]
- Setting Description:
- Set in our picturesque East London campus, which combines the excitement of London with the safety of a closed campus!
- £2,800 GBP. Includes: - Housing in London, with breakfast - Tuition - Course credit, graduation ceremony, and certificate - Field trips around the UK and London and London travel-card - Employability sessions - Bloomberg training, and many more hands-on training sessions
Additional Program Information
- Non-native English speakers should meet UEL English language requirements (IELTS 5.0 or equivalent) for all courses excluding English Language & Culture. Applications will be reviewed on a first come first serve basis. Please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Scholarships Description:
- We offer various scholarships to international students. Please check out our website for more information: https://www.uel.ac.uk/International/International-Scholarships