- Dundee, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graphic Design & Multimedia
- Program Description:
Design has a transformative effect on the world around us. This impact cuts across culture, business, the environment and the economy. The MSc Design for Business will give you an understanding of this impact and how you can shape it.
- Learn to be an influential team player and develop leadership and entrepreneurial skills.
- Blend of theory and practice see whole systems and approach design strategically.
- Learn to exploit opportunities such as the circular economy model in the creative industries.
- Get to grips with design thinking and see how it's used in business marketing, systems thinking in finance and sustainability.
- Use frameworks for understanding the complexity of organisations.
- Get new perspectives on strategy, innovation and design thinking.
- Use design research methods to help understand and empathise with users.
Study in Dundee - the UK's first UNESCO City of Design
You will study in Dundee, a UNESCO City of Design, a city rich in design heritage, with thriving design industries and huge potential for the future.
V&A Museum of Design Dundee
We've developed the MSc Design for Business in parallel with the Professional Design for Business programme at V&A Museum of Design Dundee.
Our connections with the V&A Dundee along with other creative businesses and networks will give you exposure to influential employees and leaders.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program