- Dundee, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Graphic Design & Multimedia
- Program Description:
Duncan of Jordanstone College of Art & Design at the University of Dundee has a world renowned reputation for high-class teaching and research. Our one-year Art and Design General Foundation course helps students to develop their skills and prepare for entry into one of our specialist courses:
- Animation BDes (Hons)
- Art & Philosophy BA (Hons)
- Fine Art BA (Hons)
- Graphic Design BDes (Hons)
- Illustration BDes (Hons)
- Jewellery and Metal Design BDes (Hons)
- Textile Design BDes (Hons)
- Digital Interaction Design BSc (Hons), Interior & Environmental Design BDes (Hons) and Product Design BSc (Hons) are four-year degree courses with their own Year 1 separate to the Art & Design General Foundation course.
The Art & Design General Foundation course will give you a broad experience and awareness of a range of disciplines. It will also improve your skill level. This will help you to decide on your choice of Honours degree specialism for the following three years. You will submit a portfolio of work after completing the one year course. We will assess this for progression onto the specialism of your choice.
Our students come from a range of countries, age groups and backgrounds. We welcome intelligent, creative, motivated people who are interested in moving into an art and design vocation.
Additional Program Information
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges, Accrediting Commission for Senior Colleges and Universities
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program