The Master's Course is a two-year course with English as language of instruction.
- Dusseldorf, Germany
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- The Master's Course is a two-year course with with English as language of instruction. The first year is a basic training, the second is research oriented, ending with a thesis in one of the above or related topics.
Additional Program Information
- The Master's Program in Physics is fully accredited by German Agencies.
- Applicants must have completed a Bachelor's or equivalent program in physics. GRE subjetc test is highly recommended.
- International Requirements:
- Applicants who are not native speakers have to demonstrate their proficiency in English (TOEFL, IELTS or similar test).
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program