Computer crime, foreign and corporate espionage, and terrorism have dramatically increased corporate and government demand for Cybersecurity professionals. Information Assurance ensures overall operating integrity in government and business, while prote
- Irving, United States
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Information Technology
- Program Description:
- Computer crime, foreign and corporate espionage, and terrorism have dramatically increased corporate and government demand for Cybersecurity professionals. Information Assurance ensures overall operating integrity in government and business, while protecting and defending physical and virtual assets from unauthorized access, damage, removal, conversion, diversion, duplication, or denial of service; as well as from computer-based or computer-facilitated threats. Effective Information Assurance involves people, processes, policies, procedures, plans, methodologies, systems, technologies, facilities, laws and regulations.
Additional Program Information
- The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB), The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS), Center of Academic Excellence (CAE) by the National Security Agency (NSA) of the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) for Cybersecurity
- Financial Aid:
- Ideal candidates for the program have: -GPA of 3.0 or better in last 60 hours of undergraduate study -Four or more years of professional experience -GMAT score accepted in lieu of professional experience, but not required
- International Requirements:
- -Copy of diploma/graduation certificate for degree earned abroad -Confirmation of Financial Resources Form (F-1 Visa holders only) -Bank Statement (F-1 Visa holders only) -TOEFL score of at least 80 (IBT), IELTS score of 6.0 or better, PTE Academic score of 67 or greater, or MELAB score of 80 or higher.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program