Individual research internships for graduate, MA and doctoral students are available in a variety of fields including: Aerospace Engineering Architecture & Town Planning Biology Biomedical Engineering Biotechnology & Food Engineering Chemical Engineeri
- Haifa, Israel
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Fall Semester, MayMester Intersession, Rolling Starts, Spring Break, Spring Semester, Summer, Winter Semester, Year Round
- Program Description:
- Enjoy prestigious research opportunities in English in Israel. Become part of a real world research team at a leading science and technology university. Gain practical laboratory experience at the home of Israeli high-tech innovation and scientific advancement. Join students from over 30 countries and benefit from cutting edge facilities and world class faculty.
Internships are between two months and one year in duration. Positions are available throughout the year, including the summer.
Individual research internships for graduate, MA and doctoral students are available in a variety of fields including: Aerospace Engineering Architecture & Town Planning Biology Biomedical Engineering Biotechnology & Food Engineering Chemical Engineering Chemistry Civil and Environmental Engineering Computer Science Education in Technology & Science Electrical Engineering Industrial Engineering and Management Mathematics Mechanical Engineering Materials Engineering Physics
Technion's Research Internship program gives students an opportunity to undertake prestigious and rigorous real-life research at one of the world's top science and technology universities. Research interns work directly in the lab of their supervising faculty member. Each research internship is individually tailored to meet participating students’ needs, interests and field of study.
- Setting Description:
- Technion’s beautiful 300 acre campus in located on the slopes of Mt. Carmel, overlooking the Mediterranean in Haifa, Israel’s dynamic northern port city. Students are housed in private rooms in modern five-person apartments shared with Israeli and international peers. Technion provides student guides and facilitators, and organizes a wide range of social events, extracurricular activities, sport facilities and cultural events, as well as trips and tours throughout Israel. Technion also provides students with individual tutors, extra classes and academic guidance counseling as needed.
- This is an unpaid research position. Students are responsible for the cost of transportation to and from Haifa, Israel, housing, and living expenses. Students may be eligible for grants and stipends. Please contact our office for more details. Applications for research internships are submitted on a rolling basis. Applications must be submitted at least three months in advance. Students are accepted for a research internship based on their academic record, a personal statement and a letter of r
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit based Scholarships
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program