Academic Program Courses are given at the second, third and fourth year undergraduate levels. Some include off-site activities as well as business and industry site visits. Areas of engineering include: basic engineering and science, civil and environmen
- Haifa, Israel
- Program Type:
- Volunteer Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Work Types:
- Education, Health, Translation
- 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks, 1-3 months, 4-6 months, 1 year
- Program Description:
- The Neubauer American Spring Semester in Engineering and Science program is designed to prepare undergraduate students to excel in their future academic and professional careers.
The Study Abroad program is offered through Technion International and is taught in English. It offers challenging and intensive academic courses in a variety of engineering and science areas and can be taken as part of a student’s engineering academic track.
You will study with Israeli students, live on-campus and enjoy the excellent facilities Technion has to offer.
Academic Program Courses are given at the second, third and fourth year undergraduate levels. Some include off-site activities as well as business and industry site visits. Areas of engineering include: basic engineering and science, civil and environmental engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering and related fields. Additional academic courses are offered in entrepreneurship and innovation, business, history and medicine. Internships – Students are offered Professional Internships at high-tech, start-up or engineering companies or Research Internships with Technion faculty working on real-life scientific challenges. Extracurricular Activities – Includes trips around Israel, working and studying with Israeli students, research experience, visiting start-up companies and meeting technology entrepreneurs.
- Setting Description:
- Technion Vision: A science and technology research university, among the world’s top ten, dedicated to the creation of knowledge and the development of human capital and leadership, for the advancement of the State of Israel and all humanity. Technion–Israel Institute of Technology is a public research university in Haifa, Israel. Founded in 1912, Technion is the country’s oldest university. The institute offers degrees in science and engineering, and related fields such as architecture, medicine, industrial management and education. Although the official language of instruction at Technion is Hebrew, several undergraduate and graduate study programs and courses are taught in English through Technion International.
Additional Program Information
- Scholarships Description:
- Merit based Scholarships
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program