- New York City, United States
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year
- Program Description:
Be part of the dynamic, ever-changing art world by joining our intensive online courses that offer a deep understanding of the pivotal movements in art history and the key concepts and challenges of the art market.
Our interactive online courses give you the opportunity to …
- Build valuable insights, critical thinking skills and expert knowledge.
- Access art world professionals and get individual attention and feedback from experienced instructors.
- Network with like-minded people from around the world.
- Increase your marketability to future employers by learning key concepts and terminology.
- Learn on your own schedule from anywhere in the world.
• January 17 – February 27, 2017
• February 6 – March 19, 2017
• March 6 – April 16, 2017
• May 15 – June 25, 2017
• June 19 – July 30, 2017
• July 3 – August 13, 2017
- Setting Description:
- Online course
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program