SAI Programs is a complete study abroad program offering comprehensive and affordable educational programs paired with exciting cultural experiences in Italy, France, and Spain. Our programs include US university credit and our host schools are considered among the finest in their respective academic areas. Since 1995 SAI has offered students the very finest English-speaking study abroad programs available. Headquartered in California, SAI offers a diverse range of summer and semester programs. Each unique program has been carefully designed in collaboration with the host institution to maximize the student experience; both in terms of academic rigor and cultural exploration. We provide a full range of student services, including enrollment and registration, housing, visa consultation and a team of full-time, on-site Program Coordinators.
- SAI ProgramsSAI students immerse themselves in a semester of specialized academic work at IQS, focusing on either Management or Engineering. Building customized schedules based upon pre-determined sets of classes, students earn between 12 – 15 credits
- SAI ProgramsSAI invites students to experience one of the world's great fashion capitals by studying at the Paris campus of Istituto Marangoni (IM).
- SAI ProgramsSAI is proud to offer US students the opportunity to attend John Cabot University. JCU is a four-year American university located in Trastevere, a charming and historic neighborhood in the heart of Rome.
- SAI ProgramsSAI invites students to experience world-class fashion education by studying at the Rome campus of Nuova Accademia di Belle Arti (NABA).
- SAI ProgramsSAI students who attend NABA don't just learn about design, they live it. NABA instructors are world-renowned artists, professionals, and designers who work in Milan, and their goal is to create the artists, professionals, and designers of the future.
- SAI ProgramsJoin SAI in Paris for a boutique fashion design experience this summer.
- SAI ProgramsSAI invites students to experience the Paris College of Art, a premier art and design school firmly rooted in the rich artistic landscape of the French capital.
- SAI ProgramsAt Sant’Anna Institute, SAI offers summer, semester and year long programs with a focus on Language, Art and Archaeology, Literature, Social Studies, Business, Natural Sciences and Liberal Arts courses.
- SAI ProgramsSAI has partnered with Siena Italian Studies, a program which specializes in a ‘gentle full-immersion’ approach to Italian language and culture.
- SAI ProgramsSAI welcomes students to experience Sicily, one of the jewels of the Mediterranean! In partnership with The Syracuse Academy, SAI provides specialized study abroad programs focused on Mediterranean culture, landscape and history, in a beautiful setting.