The aim of the programme is to provide a fundamental background in the core areas of psychology.
- Plymouth, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Full Degree
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
- The MSc in Psychology is designed to confer Graduate Basis for Registration (GBR) with the British Psychological Society (BPS). GBR is the form of professional accreditation that is required for many careers that individuals with Psychology degrees typically pursue, as well as for the pursuit of advanced professional training in Psychology. The programme will run in conjunction with the School’s existing taught programmes, including its BPS-accredited BSc (Hons) Psychology and MSc in Psychological Research Methods programmes. These programmes are provided by over 30 members of staff with a range of expertise in various areas of Psychology.
Additional Program Information
- Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC) with the British Psychological Society is the minimum qualification for many types of further training in psychology, as well as for licensing as a professional psychologist.
- Financial Aid:
- Students must have successfully completed a first degree and must have obtained a minimum of 60 credits in psychology prior to enrolling on this programme.
- International Requirements:
- Applicants with overseas qualifications can check their comparability with the UK equivalent through NARIC, who provide an advisory service. If your first language is not English then evidence of English proficiency is required. The level of proficiency that is required can vary with the type of programme for which you are applying. For further advice on the appropriateness of overseas qualification and proficiency in the use of English, please contact our International Office. The minimum IELTS score for acceptable English proficiency for entry is normally 6.5.
Overall RatingNot Yet Reviewd
Be the First to Review this Program